Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Riding, What is that?

Well, I didn't ride this past weekend. I thought it was going to rain on Saturday so I made plans for the day. It ended up that I was feeling a bit sick Saturday anyway so I didn't mind. Sunday came around and I was feeling even worse. I decided to just stay home and sleep most of the day. I am also a bit hesitant to ride the bike in the mud now. I just got it cleaned up and with the N. Georgia weekend coming up (April 10-13), I really want it running smoothly for the trip and have been so covered up at work that I just don't want to take the time to clean it.

Speaking of work, we are finally moved into our new building. Having to deal with the changing over the phone and our network/server was a major pain. It took at&t a couple of days to get both of our phone lines working properly and 5 days to get the internet working. (This little vent is for Tommy since he works for at&t, although he is a master interweb surfer and doesn't deal with piddley phone service). My office is now bigger than my bedroom closet and there is no one sharing offices anymore.

I don't think I will have time to ride after work this week, but am going to try and make the BUMP meeting Wed. Hopefully next week, I will start getting in some afternoon rides when things slow down a little.

I am looking forward to my first road ride and Mickey is reccomending the Botanical gardens ride on Tues Nights. I am still in need of a Headlight, but think I have it narrowed down to the one I want. More on that later.

No comments: