Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Ride

Now that the time has changed, I am able to ride after work. I met Moran toady out on the trail and he was going to check his baseline time to see where he stood. We headed clockwise and Brian started off with pretty good pace. The trail was a bit dusty and I was sliding in the turns a bit, but otherwise the weather was perfect. It is nice to ride in the afternoons again. For some reason I always feel more relaxed on these afternoon rides. (could be because I am limited to one lap and don’t have to feel guilty for not riding more). We rode around with not much issue. We turned a 1:52:30 lap with a small wreck where Brian’s handlebars caught a tree. We got back before the park police need to hassle us for being in the park after 7. I can’t wait till they change it to 8 so I don’t have to worry about it.

No comments: