Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gnomes at Oak

Went for a ride at Oak Mountain today with Tommy and Moran. We ended up starting late because I had a family lunch I needed to be at and could't make it out till 2:30 or so. We headed out Clockwise and went at a gentle pace. Upon arriving at the Rock Garden we noticed that Tommy's gnome had a "friend" We later learned that her name was Isabella and now he had someone to help keep him warm on these cold winter nights. Tommy was extremely happy and hopes that soon there will be some other Gnomes poping up around the trail now. For once I did not carry my camera, so I had to snap a few with my phone (which I luckily had with me ebcause I was expecting a call). We continued on to the north trailhead and I could tell Tommy was having trouble. He later told me he was having knee pain due to switching pedals and decided to turn around. Me and Moran continued on thinking we might could beat Tommy back as we only had a couple extra miles. We finished up and Tommy had beat us back to the car and was looking pretty cold. We packed up and left quickly as it was getting dark at this point.

I will tr to get pictues up later

No comments: