Thursday, June 19, 2008

First True Commute

Today I truly commuted to work on the bike. The previous trips were a ride home after driving in and then riding in and driving home. Today I actually rode in and rode home. I wanted to take Friday off to rest up a bit for the Saturday ride (hopefully I will get 3 laps in of Lake Lurleen in before I have to get home). It is getting much easier and really helps me relax after a rough day at the office.

I got a return authorization for the Garmin, so I am once again going to be without it for a week or two. I think I am going to hang onto it for Lurleen and just send it back Monday.

I am also taking Stephanie's dad biking for the first time on Sunday. He has lost over 60 lbs so far for the wedding and he said he was going to ride with me when he hit the 50 lb mark. I think Stephanie may go also, so this could be quite an adventure.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh, because it is just hilarious that I want to go bike riding? "Quite an adventure?" That's it. I'm calling dad and tellin' him to bring the spandex!

Or maybe not..