Monday, October 15, 2007

Swayback 10/13/2007

The bike shop got my handlebar in so I went and got the loaner bar changed out before our ride today. I weighed the bike on the shop scale and it said 28.85. I was a little dissapointed as this is a pound heavier than the bike should have been. I went home and weighed it on the bathroom scale multiple times and it kept coming out to be 27.6 lbs. This is what I was expecting, so I wonder which was accurate.


Me and Moran drove down to Swayback in Wetumpka for an afternoon ride. On the way I ran across this and had to stop an take a few pictures.






We ended up leaving later than desired so we didn't have as much time as we hoped but still managed to ride a lazy first lap (11.6 miles) and hammered out a short (4 mile) lap before sunset. I thought it might be fun to carry my camera since there is a very slim chance of me crashing here. Me and Moran kept swapping the camera whenever we took a picture so I actually have a few pictures of our trip (which helped it take a little longer). Here are a few:






Lastly, A video:

No comments: