Monday, October 29, 2007

Oak Mountain 2007_10_28

Pretty uneventful ride. I tried to arrange a group to go on Saturday and Sunday, but everyone backed out. Did I mention I really do not like riding by myself very often? Stephanie had the day off, so she went with me and sat in the sun and studied while I rode a lap. The Trek demo was just cleaning up as I arrived. I didn't know they were going to be there, or I probably would have test rode a bike just because.

I went clockwise with the intention of riding about a 1:30 lap. My battery on the transciever of the bike computer went dead so I did not have speed, only time. I was feeling off also as I was riding sloppy and sluggish. I finished in 1:31:12 and saw 2 nice TH (1 running and 1 biking).

Still debating going to Raccoon Mtn next weekend. Everyone has backed out the last two weekends, so I am a little hesitant to plan anything.

No comments: