Monday, October 15, 2007

Oak Mountain 2007_10_14

Decided to go to Oak Mountain instead of Swayback since I have stuff to do this afternoon. I picked up Tommy and headed out to the park. After a pit stop to pick up some new tires at moran's bike parts warehouse (his garage) we made it to the park. We swapped tires and we did a clockwise lap. Once again I decided to take my camera in hopes of getting a few shots of our trip. None of them ended up great, but here are a few:








Finally, shot a quick video of me riding a tree that was beside the trail. Not very spectacular, but fun.

1 comment:

Charles said...

Found your blog after your comment on mine ha ha! Nice new bike.. I like the color.. I'm all about some silver/raw colored bikes though. I'm thinking about trying to come up to Oak Mountain Saturday after doing Swayback Friday.. we'll see how it plays out.