Saturday, October 20, 2007

Epic Ride

I was wondering how I would feel today after the fast ride yesterday, but I actually felt pretty good. My inner thighes are pretty tight, but I decided to do them at the gym Thursday so I am not really supprised. I was supposed to meet with Charlie to try for 3 laps of Oak mountain. He sent me a message last night informing me he was feeling sick so he probably would not make it. Moran has been sick lately and Tommy was putting hardwoods down in his house today so no one was going to ride. I am a terrible procrastinator when riding by myself and here it is almost 3:30 and I am probably not going to ride today. I really don't like riding by myself very much, mainly because I cannot pace myself very well. When riding somewhere familliar I always end up pushing myself instead of just relaxing and enjoying the ride.

I had planned on going into the office tomorrow, but since I wasted most of this beautiful day inside, I will probably go to Oak Mtn tomorrow morning. I will hate myself If I do not ride at all this weekend. I had thought about Attack on Swayback and I could probably do decent (not finish last) but I think I am going to pass as I don't know anyone else racing.

No comments: